AEN blueprint is to:
- Network all African Social entrepreneurs and funders: creating a database, website and annual summit.
- Build a Social entrepreneurship Eco-system: continuous education, monitoring, building efficiency and innovation.
- Contribute to build stable and sustainable African economy: creating opportunities for youth’s employment, sustainability of social entrepreneurship ventures and their profitability.
- Create a clean and better environment for living: funders, social entrepreneurs and the community.
- Create competitive social enterprise fund for eligible ventures at the bottom of the pyramid: seed capital, testing, innovation or minimum viable product (MVP).